100% Trajecta All Mountain/Enduro Bicycle Adult Helmet
The new name for stylish, class-leading performance and safety features in an enduro helmet. Conceived from the start with the Smartshock Rotational Protective System fully integrated, you won’t find a more breathable, ultralight, and comfortable helmet that helps keep you focused all day long.
- Smartshock Rotational Protective System - (13 Points)
- Multi-Density EPS foam - injection molded with polycarbonate
- Massive airflow - Industry leading 24 ventilation ports
- Patent-pending chin bar integration
- Trajecta 860g / M-Shell - Light, full-face enduro and all mountain
- Multi-point adjustable visor designed for maximum vision and goggle stowage
- Anti-Microbial liner - Washable, moisture-wicking
- Lightweight D-Ring locking closure
Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.