The all-new A2 helmet redefines mountain bike safety, style, comfort and ventilation. The first helmet in its class to combine EPP (for slow speed impacts) and EPS (for high speed impacts) in one sleek package, that will set a new benchmark for mountain bike helmets.
- Huge air intakes - 25% larger than a1 - connected to massive exhaust ports through deep internal channels provide powerful cooling efficiency
- X-static pure silver comfort liner delivers high performance odor protection and quick-dry moisture wicking
- MIPS protection system reduces rotational forces to the head in some crash scenarios
- Dual-density eps co-molded with epp for state-of-the-art impact energy management at low and high crash speeds as well as everything in between
- 16% more eps+epp in the frontal lobe and raised eps splines provide more protection in the common impact zones
- Aerospace filament-reinforced polycarbonate shell
- Break-away anodized aluminum visor screws fit
- Rear stabilizer fit system with flexible, slimline arms has 3-position front and rear locations for a custom fit
- Expanded field of view works with both goggles and glasses – multiple storage locations for glasses
- Low-profile fixed strap dividers for a no-fuss fit every time (*aus/nz a2 helmets have low-profile adjustable strap dividers for a custom fit)
- Includes: fit kit, ventilated helmet storage bag, sticker kit
- 3 year warranty
- 350 grams ( size m/l )
- Meets or exceeds: cpsc 1203, ce en 1078, as nz 2063:2008.