2019 Fly Racing Men's F2 Carbon MIPS Rockstar Helmet
The Fly F2 Carbon Helmet has established itself as a top choice in race circuits around the world. The helmet earned a reputation as one of the most comfortable helmets on the market. The new F2 has taken this to the next level with its one-piece tri-composite carbon fiber shell and mouth guard, MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), and best in class airflow. The new F2 excels at impact technology without compromising the comfortable fit—with an all-new bold look.
- ECE/DOT FMVSS 218 approved
- MIPS head Protection System: helmetintegrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the head from angled impacts
- Carbon Matrix composite shell
- Dual-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner
- Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight machined aluminum visor screws
- Stainless steel rivets and D-rings
- Two shells and Three EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Removable and washable COOLMAX comfort liner and cheek pads
- TFV (True Functional Ventilation). When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- Quad-vent above eye port draws air from goggle to reduce fogging
Helmet sizing: Measure around the head one inch above eyebrows and across largest portion on the back of the head and use chart for reference.