2019 Fly Racing Men's Toxin MIPS Embargo Helmet
The Toxin combines style and critical functions in one complete package. The Toxin is DOT/ECE 22.05 approved — a durable and lightweight polymer shell combined with a well ventilated dual-stage EPS. The Toxin is further enhanced with an integrated MIPS Multi-directional Impact Protection System.
- ECE/DOT FMVSS 218 approved
- MIPS Head Protection System: helmet integrated, low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the hear from angled impacts
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell
- Dual-density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner
- Custom rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight machined aluminum visor screws
- Stainless steel rivets and D-rings
- Three shells and four EPS sizes provide a precise fit
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads absorb sweat while providing ventilation
- TFV (True Functional Ventilation). When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- High-flow mouthpiece is replaceable
Helmet sizing: Measure around the head one inch above eyebrows and across largest portion on the back of the head and use chart for reference.