2021 Fox Racing Adult V1 Tayzer Helmet
Providing class-leading performance, the V1 Tayzer Helmet delivers elevated features, safety, and comfort to everyday riders, making it one of the most competitive motocross helmets out there. Marrying safety, fit, and feel, it raises the bar yet again as a value helmet with a performance mindset.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) equipped
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) is designed to release in the event of a crash
- Lightweight, injection-molded polycarbonate and ABS shell construction is intended to disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 6 shell and 7 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- 9 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Meets ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications
Using a tape measure, measure the widest circumference around your head. Run the tape measure slightly above the eyebrows (typically ½” – 1”), keeping the tape measure horizontal and rounding the head above the ears. Take several measurements to ensure you have the largest circumference. Alternatively, you could use a string and measure it against a ruler. Apply your measurement to the helmet sizing chart to find your recommended helmet size. If a measurement falls in-between a size, go up to the larger size.