Alpinestars Men's SMX-6 V2 Vented Street Boots
A track and street performance riding boot which incorporates a newly designed upper for flexibility, the SMX-6 V2 is superbly anatomically profiled, packed with innovative features and has the latest advancements in Alpinestars' performance footwear design and development. Every component on the CE certified SMX-6 V2 has been carefully designed to give riders a crucial performance edge in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
- Newly designed boot upper incorporates innovative front, rear bellow and rear calf zones for superior levels of flexibility. The upper is constructed from microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance
- Air vents on the heel counter and shin plate plus breathable mesh inserts (vented version only) improve comfort and reduce fatigue on short and long rides.
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide velcro closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance
- New, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area
- CE certified