Alpinestars Adult Supertech M10 LE San Diego 20' Helmet
The ‘San Diego 20’ treatment has also been applied to the Alpinestars Supertech M10 motocross helmet, which has been designed to offer riders the most advanced, protective and performance enhancing helmet possible with excellent ventilation, comfort and light weight. Finished in the same bold black, red and gray and red design, with white trim and a webbing pattern on the upper, the S-M10 is ready for action.
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from technologically advanced composite materials (S-M10 Carbon, S-M 8 MCT) in four sizes for best fitting
- ECE 22/05, DOT FMVSS 218
- Multiple density inner liner
- Fitted with E-2, last generation of MIPS, integrated low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- Visor attached to helmet shell with patented system that will allow easy release in case of crash. 2 visors supplied with helmet – one Regular, one Super High
- Adjustable top pad height (A-Head Alpinestar’s patented system)
- Maximized ventilation with 19 intakes and 5 exhaust ports
- Side shell shape coupled with soft EPP foam prevents damages to collarbone in event of crash
- Emergency release and removable cheek pads, 3D contoured foam
- Removable comfort liner, anti-moisture and anti-bacterial fabrics
- Hydration prepared
- E-Ject prepared
With tape level, measure the widest point of your head, approximately 1 inch above your eyebrows.