Alpinestars Adult Supertech M8 Contact Helmet
Alpinestars approach to the creation of the advanced technology in the Supertech M8 draws on its depth of experience from over half a decade of world class innovation across the spectrum of motorsports and especially, its deep rooted commitment to motocross. As with all other categories of technology that Alpinestars has mastered, bringing a new, highly complex, product to fruition requires specialist experience and know-how and a project plan led by the best in the protection development.
- Shell construction utilizes a highly advanced molding technology with a multi-composite combination: uni-directional carbon composite with aramid layer that gives significant radial strength around the shell, preventing compression but allowing controlled deflection for reducing transmitted impact energy, and providing critical penetration protection
- 4 anatomical shell sizes
- Formed with a multi-density EPS polymer, the energy absorbing layer gives an inner helmet profile which soaks up impact forces dissipated over the outer shell at the point of an impact and provides a shape offering a close and comfortable fit
- Patented A-Head fitting height and angle adjustment system
- Unique, patented, visor release system is another key attribute incorporated into the design of the Supertech M8
- Hydration system compatibility
- Collarbone protection is an important design feature of the Supertech M8 helmet shell base profile
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System: MIPS
- Emergency Release System (ERS)
- DOT certification and ECE homologation for use worldwide
- Chin-strap: Wider than certification requirement: 26 mm for comfort and produced with a woven poly yarn to give a soft ‘hand’ feel that connects securely with a double D-ring
With tape level, measure the widest point of your head, approximately 1 inch above your eyebrows.