Icon Adult Airmada Mechanica Street Helmet
From the treasure trove of ICON graphics of yesteryear we resurrect our forgotten anthropoid shebot. Half metal, half cyborg, all thigh, she cut a swath through the ranks of Busas and Gixxers in a time when fat tires still roamed the earth. We’ve brought her back for the next generation, astride mosquito bikes filled with dreams of liter-class dominance. Ride the Mechanica and feel how it was before, and hopefully will be again
- Meets: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698:2006 (Australia) & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards.
- Shield: Fog-Free Icon Optics shield with Rapid-Release system and ProLock positive shield locking system. Also fits Icon Tracshield with tear-off posts.
- Liner: Sublimated Hydradry moisture wicking liner.
- Shell: Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Fit: Long Oval, The head is long front-to-back and is narrow side-to-side. This shape offers additional forehead room for those who find that most helmets have pressure points in the forehead.
- Venting: 6 air intakes and 4 exhaust ports combined with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam keeps your head cool, reducing rider fatigue.
With tape level, measure the widest point of your head, approximately 1 inch above your eyebrows.